Automotive freight elevators
In the automotive sector, having an industrial goods lift can be a valuable daily aid in moving heavy materials, bulky components up to the cars themselves.
Why it is useful to have an industrial hoist in the automotive industry
- Heavy Component Handling: In the automotive industry, there are many heavy components, such as tires, engines, transmissions, axles, that need to be moved within the manufacturing plant or auto shop. An industrial hoist can greatly simplify the lifting and moving of these components, improving efficiency and reducing the risk of strain injuries to operators.
- Vertical storage: A goods lift can be used for vertical storage of components and materials, allowing better use of space in the production environment. This is especially important in environments where space is limited.
- Installation and assembly: During the process of vehicle installation and assembly, hoists can be used to precisely place components in the desired locations, improving the quality and precision of assembly.
- Production line management: Hoists can be used to supply production lines with the necessary components at the right time. This reduces waiting time and ensures continuous and efficient production.
What features a good industrial hoist for the automotive industry should have
Whether you are an auto repair shop, tire shop, or car dealership, these are the common features of industrial automotive lifts:
- Low/medium capacities ranging from 300Kgs to 1500Kgs are required in these contexts, also available with attendant-on-board.
- Keep in mind platforms that reach up to 2800mm, thus suitable for the length of a motorcycle. It also evaluates custom setups such as on-board railings to contain unpacked goods such as tires.
- Automotive lifts require contained pits and headers that easily allow their application in settings where a mezzanine is present. Even in the absence of a load-bearing wall, a supporting structure or simple mesh infill can be provided.